Visit our clinic and bring your family with us. We are happy to accommodate you, from adults to kids, we can work it out. Make your dentist visit enjoyable!
Call our office or filling out the form to schedule your next visit with us.
Emergency can happen any time of the day. When does happens, you should know when to call us. Explore our services and book an early appointment for your dental care.
Spokane | Spokane Valley | North Idaho
Oral health is very important for every individual. They can enjoy eating their favorite food if they have healthy teeth. Maintaining healthy and stronger teeth take lifetime care, wear and tear can also cause emergency dental services. But taking good care of your mouth when you're young, makes it healthy later in life. Here are the five (5) ways to keep your teeth healthy:
1. Brush your teeth gently and regularly. Use toothpaste with the right amount of fluoride. Fluoride is designed to fight germs and cavities in the tooth enamel.
2. Flossing helps remove the small particle in between your teeth. That's why they use of dental floss is a must!
3. Eat healthy food, limit the consumption of sugary and acidic food. Avoid smoking and reduce alcohol intake. Tobacco can cause oral infection or worst oral cancer.
4. Routine check-ups with your dentist.
5. Drink a lot of water. Drinking water can help you maintain your oral health, it helps wash out the sticky and acidic food in your mouth.